The person who embraces a lot doesn’t squeeze much. This isn’t talking about hugging. I have this afternoon off, so I’m writing the post that I will publish tomorrow. This will get done. Then I will do something else, but if I line up too many things to do, I’ll wind up not doing much. That sets up the kind of overwhelmed and confused feeling that we ADD ADHD people struggle to cope with. So, only embrace one thing at a time. That might have some application to hugging too.
- Follow ADDadultstrategies on WordPress.com
- Diagnosis and Therapy for ADD ADHD? — ADD Tip O the Day 640
- “ADHD Science Says – – -” – – – ADD Tip O the Day 639
- ADD ADHD and Decisions — ADD Tip O the Day 638
- Some Days Are Just Like That When You Have ADD ADHD — ADD Tip O the Day 637
- Relationships, Including Marriage, and ADD ADHD — ADD Tip O the Day 636
- 76,966 hits