The person who embraces a lot doesn’t squeeze much. This isn’t talking about hugging. I have this afternoon off, so I’m writing the post that I will publish tomorrow. This will get done. Then I will do something else, but if I line up too many things to do, I’ll wind up not doing much. That sets up the kind of overwhelmed and confused feeling that we ADD ADHD people struggle to cope with. So, only embrace one thing at a time. That might have some application to hugging too.
- Follow ADDadultstrategies on WordPress.com
- Here’s The Poop On Food, Diet, Dyes and ADD ADHD — ADD Tip O the Day 607
- Open Mind? or Naive? Or Old and Ignorant? About ADD ADHD — ADD Tip O The Day 606
- Keeping An Open Mind About ADD ADHD — ADD Tip O the Day 605
- Committing With ADD ADHD — ADD Tip O the Day 604
- To Medicate Or Not To Medicate ADD ADHD. Is That The Question? — ADD Tip O The Day 603
- 66,680 hits