The person who embraces a lot doesn’t squeeze much. This isn’t talking about hugging. I have this afternoon off, so I’m writing the post that I will publish tomorrow. This will get done. Then I will do something else, but if I line up too many things to do, I’ll wind up not doing much. That sets up the kind of overwhelmed and confused feeling that we ADD ADHD people struggle to cope with. So, only embrace one thing at a time. That might have some application to hugging too.
- Follow ADDadultstrategies on WordPress.com
- ADD ADHD Poem —ADD Tip O the Day 593
- Non-stimulant Medicines for ADD ADHD (plus other tips on medicines)— ADD Tip O the Day 592
- Taking Medicines, ADD ADHD or Any — ADD Tip O the Day 591
- Snake Oil for ADD ADHD — ADD Tip O the Day 590
- Amphetamines for ADD ADHD: Follow-up. Plus, Foundations — ADD Tip O the Day 589
- 62,086 hits