The person who embraces a lot doesn’t squeeze much. This isn’t talking about hugging. I have this afternoon off, so I’m writing the post that I will publish tomorrow. This will get done. Then I will do something else, but if I line up too many things to do, I’ll wind up not doing much. That sets up the kind of overwhelmed and confused feeling that we ADD ADHD people struggle to cope with. So, only embrace one thing at a time. That might have some application to hugging too.
- Follow ADDadultstrategies on WordPress.com
- Leave of Absence — No ADD ADHD Tip O the Day
- ADD ADHD Terms and Definitions Controversy – ADD Tip o the Day 616
- How I Screwed Up A Perfectly Good ADD ADHD Strategy – – – ADD Tip O the Day 615 #ADD #ADHD
- Shannon’s Approach to the ADD ADHD Time Problem — ADD Tip O the Day 614
- I Don’t Have Enough Time! – – – ADD Tip O the Day 613
- 69,530 hits