The person who embraces a lot doesn’t squeeze much. This isn’t talking about hugging. I have this afternoon off, so I’m writing the post that I will publish tomorrow. This will get done. Then I will do something else, but if I line up too many things to do, I’ll wind up not doing much. That sets up the kind of overwhelmed and confused feeling that we ADD ADHD people struggle to cope with. So, only embrace one thing at a time. That might have some application to hugging too.
- Follow ADDadultstrategies on WordPress.com
- A Typical Day With ADD ADHD: Where in the world does the time go? — ADD Tip O the Day 633
- Flyfishing with ADD ADHD, and LIfe As She Is — ADD Tip O the Day 632
- Your Genes and Your ADD ADHD — ADD Tip O the Day 631
- ADD ADHD and the Benefits of Fidgeting — ADD ADHD Tip O the Day 630
- ADD ADHD and Marriage or Similar Relationships — ADD Tip O the Day 629
- 74,313 hits