The person who embraces a lot doesn’t squeeze much. This isn’t talking about hugging. I have this afternoon off, so I’m writing the post that I will publish tomorrow. This will get done. Then I will do something else, but if I line up too many things to do, I’ll wind up not doing much. That sets up the kind of overwhelmed and confused feeling that we ADD ADHD people struggle to cope with. So, only embrace one thing at a time. That might have some application to hugging too.
- Follow ADDadultstrategies on WordPress.com
- Follow up Report On My Wife Being Gone and Using Rules to Keep From Unraveling– – – ADD Tip O the Day 651
- Living with ADD ADHD: Another Typical ADD ADHD Experience — ADD Tip O the Day 650
- Rules Can Make Your Life Better with ADD ADHD — ADD Tip O the Day 649
- ADD ADHD Talking To Myself — ADD Tip O the Day 648
- Is ADHD A Disorder? — ADD Tip O the Day 647
- 80,104 hits