The person who embraces a lot doesn’t squeeze much. This isn’t talking about hugging. I have this afternoon off, so I’m writing the post that I will publish tomorrow. This will get done. Then I will do something else, but if I line up too many things to do, I’ll wind up not doing much. That sets up the kind of overwhelmed and confused feeling that we ADD ADHD people struggle to cope with. So, only embrace one thing at a time. That might have some application to hugging too.
- Follow ADDadultstrategies on WordPress.com
- Where, Oh Where, Did All My Structure Go? – – – ADD Tip O the Day 600
- Talking To Yourself ??— ADD Tip O the Day 599
- Scattered, Distracted, and Too Many Options for ADD ADHD — ADD Tip O the Day 598
- Are Natural Substances Safe? — ADD Tip O the Day 597
- Food Coloring And ADD ADHD and Doubts— ADD Tip O the Day 596
- 64,632 hits