The person who embraces a lot doesn’t squeeze much. This isn’t talking about hugging. I have this afternoon off, so I’m writing the post that I will publish tomorrow. This will get done. Then I will do something else, but if I line up too many things to do, I’ll wind up not doing much. That sets up the kind of overwhelmed and confused feeling that we ADD ADHD people struggle to cope with. So, only embrace one thing at a time. That might have some application to hugging too.
- Follow ADDadultstrategies on WordPress.com
- Organizing with ADD ADHD, and Much Much More! by Homey— ADD Tip O the Day 627
- Procrastination, Stigma, and Heroes — ADD Tip O the Day 626
- Help With ADD ADHD From Technology— ADD Tip O the Day 625
- Attitudes in ADD ADHD – Warning: Intimate Material, Viewer Discretion Advised— ADD Tip O the Day 624
- The ADD ADHD Trap of Expectations — ADD Tip O the Day 623
- 72,334 hits