Demons are worse for ADHDers. This explains a lot.
You don’t believe in demons? Really?!?!
How about this:
- If you fly fish, how about when you lay your fly rod aside for a minute and turn your back and when you turn around the lines are irretrievably snarled?
- Who keeps hiding my cell phone and my eyeglasses if not demons?
- I need to put a safety pin in my sweats (don’t ask). When I go to take it out, the head is still on the outside but somehow the tail is on the inside and there is no hole. How does that happen?
- And in computers? The demons must be Legion. Don’t even get me started.
- Do demons really like to build a collection of single socks or do they take them just to frustrate us? Do they compete to see who can collect the most socks?
Do demons attack everybody equally or are they particularly attracted to people with ADHD because we’re so vulnerable?
Quote O the Day:
“From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us.”
— Scottish prayer
#ADHD #adultADHD @dougmkpdp @adultadhd @adhdstrategies