It’s not just about ADHD. Over the years, I have learned these things, often the hard way:
1. Anything involving humans will eventually get screwed up.
2. If you don’t know why a person, institution, or country did something, your best guess is money.
3. It will usually take longer than you expected.
4. The real purpose of any institution is to grow and to protect its turf.
5. Technology tends to not work.
6. Humans are hardwired to divide the world into us and them.
7. People have an innate need to have someone to look down on.
8. No matter how much money someone has it’s not enough.
9. If someone says, “To tell you the truth,” they won’t.
10. “It’s a great life, if you don’t weaken.”
Hope these tips from a lifetime of experience are helpful to you.
Nasty Poem O the Day:
Whenever you’re feeling down,
discouraged, less than,
just remember that there’s someone, somewhere,
thinking of you,
of how wonderful you are,
what a fine person.
(It won’t be me.)