- It’s good for us to vent and get things off our chest occasionally. This works best of course if we have an audience. Thank you for being my audience today.
2. Word has decided to revolt and take control. It changes fonts and spacing at random, anytime it wishes, and often resists my efforts to get it back where it belongs.
3. Facebook blocked my post because someone reported some thing as “abusive”??
4. My printer works fine wirelessly off my phone but it won’t recognize my PC. Or vice versa? My PC also made my photo app vanish and it will not reinstall.
Some days I think technology hates me.
5. I have said this before, but it bears repeating. Our whirlpool refrigerator works fine. The only problem with it is the icemaker/dispenser. The only problem with the icemaker/dispenser is that it is a total piece of crap.
Vent when you need to.
Personal Notes O the Day:
- I feel a little guilty whining about these minor issues when so many people are suffering from real problems. For one example, I’m complaining about the ice system when many people have no water. Strategy: try to keep everything in perspective.
- I may be be learning how to work around the wordpress “improvements”. Maybe. Seems like sometimes the comments show up at the bottom of a post and sometimes they don’t, at random?
#ADHD #adultADHD #ADHDstrategies #adultADHDstrategies, #yourlifecanbebetter