ADHD causes many frustrations, and also makes it harder to cope with frustration. It’s a booger.
These last few days have been frustrating, and it’s not getting any better. Of course, the main issue is this virus situation, with diminished quality of life, which has lowered my already low frustration tolerance for these other problems, most of which are related to my dystechnologica:
1. It suddenly takes three steps to sign into Outlook.
2. OneDrive is full, causing red X’s all over my screen, and I can’t find the menu to increase it.
3. The chronic issue of getting the image the right size for Facebook; Dino’s helped with this but it’s still a problem. And I can’t get in touch with him for more help.
4. Genealogy – I’m addicted again which is a problem, and I’ve found errors and dead ends in what I’ve have done.
5. Can’t get Zoom to work right.
6. I can’t get wordpress to set up this post like I want it.
1. I’ve googled all these things and found various solutions, which look complicated, above my pay grade, and when I tried some, they didn’t work.
2. Wait. I think the one drive menu will show up on its own eventually.
3. Ventilate here.
4. Cope with the virus situation: Order takeout croissants from our French restaurant. See Dr. Battaglia’s link below. Count my many blessings: None of us are sick. I live with a good companion. Our residence serves good food. We still can walk daily and the weather is nice. We get a lot of support from our church. I think I’ve mostly solved the spam problem (but now I can’t welcome newcomers individually.) We can still go to the gym, although limited.
I could go on, but you get the picture.
Actually, when I look at the big picture, I have no problems.
I pray all is well with you.
Quote O the Day:
ADHD causes problems in focusing, impulse control, persistence, and motivation.
The things I need to cope with these problems are focus, self control, persistence, and motivation.
so what’s happening here is that the emails we’re getting/receiving from these specific replies are actually from WordPress, not when you and I are trying to directly email each other
so why isn’t email working???
I’m not sure. in the meanwhile we can use Facebook messenger
love the pictures in your post. it captures how i feel a lot of the time, too.
here are some links that could be helpful:
1. Zoom – https://youtu.be/x1CwZFiAyxY
2. OneDrive – https://onedrive.live.com/about/additional-storage/
3. Pictures – https://www.dropbox.com/s/zaf6n7xkkiqwnhw/doug%20aspect%20ratio.pdf?dl=0
I thought I left the link for you somewhere else but couldn’t find where I did that so here it is again. It’s a PDF for you to view/download (look for the Download button on the top-right of the page).
I’m not really sure why your email inbox is not receiving my emails. Idea: do you have a different email address that you can try emailing me from? I’d like to see if this is a wide-spread problem of if it’s just limited to that one specific inbox.
great. i will try these. grateful for your help. will try to e mail you from a different place.
hey Doug, got your email saying that you emailed me yesterday–for some reason i either didn’t get it (??) or can’t find it. really weird. let’s try Facebook–i’ll shoot you a message there.