ADHD Doesn’t Exist?
There is increasing scientific evidence to prove the existence of ADHD. There is no rational argument against it. How can this new information be used?
- To better understand the causes of ADHD.
- To separate ADHD more clearly into the probable different types, not just inattentive vs hyperactive.
- To be able to accurately prescribe the right medication and other treatments for the specific type.
- To help develop new and better treatments.
- To use overwhelming factual data to finally convince the doubters. Ha ha, just kidding.
- Educate yourself. Become an expert on ADHD.
- Don’t bother trying to educate people whose minds are already made up.
more scientific support for ADHD – a little over my head
Quote O the Day:
“Don’t try to teach a pig to sing. You’ll just get all muddy and it annoys the pig.”
Unknown wise person
@dougmkpdp #add #adhd