Creativity and ADD ADHD
One of the many “gifts” of ADD ADHD is that we are creative. Is it a blessing or a curse? Doesn’t it depend on how we manage it? – if we manage it.
I just read Derek Halpern’s post on focusing and about not trying to do too much at once. He says with ADD ADHD we have too many projects going at once and have trouble finishing any of them.
Boy, this is me. How many projects am I working on?
- New book The Bully
- Autobiography for descendants Transformations
- Keep up with these ADD ADHD posts
- Develop The Bully website.
- Keep up with posts on The Bully website
- Other ways to market the ADD ADHD books
- Other ways to market The Bully
- Transform the e book Living Daily with Adult ADD or ADHD into a new updated print edition.
- Figure out how to give away the pamphlet Six Basic Strategies for Coping with Adult ADD ADHD — I think I just figured it out! Will take some work.
- Re edit Transformations for the general public
I will also need to keep up with the basic tasks of living, including taxes, exercise, working, guitar, Spanish, etc.
If you want to study a language I highly recommend the free Duolingo. It’s great.