PRINCIPLES OF HUMANITY
1. If we struggle and struggle with a problem, and finally find something we can
do that works, the next thing we will do is stop doing it.
2. People will choose up sides, and make it into us against them.
3. People need someone to look down on.
4. People lose sight of the distinction between their opinion and facts.
5. If we are under heavy stress, the first thing we will do is to stop doing the
things that help us cope with stress.
6. If a man is under time pressure, the first thing he will consider optional and
expendable is his time with his family.
7. We want the people we are involved with to be different than
they are. We also want the world, and life, to be different than they are.
8. If what we’re doing isn’t working, we will try doing more of it and doing it harder.
question of the day:
Are any of these more common if we have ADD ADHD?