My Daytrana patch is helping.
This is Ritalin absorbed through the skin. It gives me more control and doesn’t have the G.I. side effects I get from Ritalin. But I need to remember to take it off early, so that hopefully I can get to sleep at night (that’s another topic).
But I don’t remember.
So I set the alarm on my wonderful iPhone for 1:30.
1. Set alarm for 1:30
2. Alarm rings.
3. Turn off alarm.
4. Set iPhone to the side.
5. Say, “Oh yes, I need to take off the Daytrana patch.”
6. Do something else instead.
7. Try to figure out how to cope with insomnia.
1. Set alarm for 1:30 and also for 1:40
2. Take off patch when alarm rings
3. Try to figure out how to cope with insomnia – but it’s not as bad.
When what you’re doing isn’t working, try doing something different.