The next ADD or ADHD post will be on how to study, with more good comments from Abhi. Then a neat one about how we keep keeping ourselves busy.
The current tip is on reading. If I’m hoping to retain anything I read, or sometimes even to follow a fiction plot as it unfolds, I need to discipline myself, close my eyes at the end of each page and ask, “Now what did I just read?”
Has great results, very hard to do.
Here is a nice comment on Abhi’s strategy for controlling breaks (ADD Tip o the day 439):
This is an interesting productivity strategy. Music can be both energizing and relaxing. The time for the songs provides just the right amount of time for a break.
By Irene Caniano
Here’s an interesting post: The 14 Habits of Highly Miserable People from Sharyn clik
message for falls from reddit – check out all the discussion around abhi and studying clik
and come back here for Tip 441 on studying
- Follow ADDadultstrategies on WordPress.com
- Comprehensive Treatment for ADHD: An Update —ADHD Tip O the Day 789
- “Are We Overdiagnosing and Overtreating ADHD?” – Part Three, the Last and Maybe the Best— ADHD Tip O the Day 788
- Life With ADHD. Oh, My! — ADHD Tip O the Day 787
- “Are We Overdiagnosing and Overtreating ADHD?” – Part Two— ADHD Tip O the Day 786
- The Cell Phone Saga: Another Chapter in My Life with ADHD — ADHD Tip O the Day 785
- 153,001 hits
The bully tweet
Translate this post
Search this site