The next ADD or ADHD post will be on how to study, with more good comments from Abhi. Then a neat one about how we keep keeping ourselves busy.
The current tip is on reading. If I’m hoping to retain anything I read, or sometimes even to follow a fiction plot as it unfolds, I need to discipline myself, close my eyes at the end of each page and ask, “Now what did I just read?”
Has great results, very hard to do.
Here is a nice comment on Abhi’s strategy for controlling breaks (ADD Tip o the day 439):
This is an interesting productivity strategy. Music can be both energizing and relaxing. The time for the songs provides just the right amount of time for a break.
By Irene Caniano
Here’s an interesting post: The 14 Habits of Highly Miserable People from Sharyn clik
message for falls from reddit – check out all the discussion around abhi and studying clik
and come back here for Tip 441 on studying
- Follow ADDadultstrategies on WordPress.com
- Losing Things – Living with ADHD and Three Strategies — ADHD Tip O the Day 798
- ADHD and Accident Prone? — ADHD Tip O the Day 797
- Blurting out with ADHD. Did I Just Do It Again? — ADHD Tip O the Day 796
- ADHD and the Challenge of Relationships — ADHD Tip O the Day 795
- Vacation! and ADHD. Vacation? — ADHD Tip o the Day 794
- 158,246 hits
The bully tweet
Translate this post
Search this site