On the trip I became tense and pressured, like you can get with ADD or ADHD. You know what I mean? So I became aware of it, and stepped back.
1. I prayed about it.
2. I started taking time to meditate every morning, as I do at home.
3. I used self talk, telling myself that we were on vacation and there was no need to hurry.
4. I journaled about it.
5. I spent more time outdoors enjoying the beauty, paying attention.
Did this work?
Well, some. It got better. Some. This was late in the trip, and I think if I had more days to stick with it, it would’ve helped more.
Do you have some other suggestions or methods?
- Follow ADDadultstrategies on WordPress.com
- Make Your Life Better in 2018 — ADHD Tip O the Day 812
- More Research on ADHD (Supporting My Previous Opinions) — ADHD Tip O the Day 811
- ADHD– Strategies -Do They Really Work? Three Tips — ADHD Tip O the Day 810
- Ouch! Hypersensitivity and ADHD – – – Tip O the Day 809
- Whipping Procrastination? With ADHD? — ADHD Tip O the Day 808
- 170,267 hits
The bully tweet
Translate this post
Search this site