Well, I haven’t lost anything else since the credit card – yet – but my Kindle went blooey – not from anything I did, though with ADD or ADHD you’re never quite sure, are you? Thanks for all the comments from those have had similar experiences, makes me feel better, somewhat.
The Your Life Can Be Better book just broke 10,000 sales – amazing! I am very grateful. And especially grateful for all the testimonials from people it has helped.
The new Living Daily With ADD Or ADHD book is just starting to move and I’m hoping it will be equally helpful, from a different approach.
The article below is a follow up to the Toxic People blog – not specifically related to ADD or ADHD, but I hear from so many of us who seem stuck in bad relationships.
wendy behary disarming the narcissist
This workshop is designed for anyone who has been involved with a narcissist. How do you know if you’re with a narcissist? See if you recognize these signs:
- Self-Absorbed—acts like everything is all about him or her
- Entitled—makes the rules; breaks the rules
- Demeaning—puts you down, bullyish
- Demanding—of whatever he or she wants
- Distrustful—suspicious of your motives when you’re being nice to him or her
- Perfectionistic—rigidly high standards, his or her way or no way
- Snobbish—believes he or she is superior to you and others
- Approval Seeking—craves constant praise and recognition
- Unempathetic—uninterested in understanding your inner experience
- Unremorseful—cannot offer a genuine apology
- Compulsive—gets overly consumed with details
- Addictive—cannot let go of bad habits
- Emotionally Detached—steers clear of feelings
Whether you are staying or leaving…
You will learn effective strategies:
- The Art of Empathic Confrontation
- Limit Setting
- The Use of Leverage
- How to Identify and Heal Your Life Themes and Change Self-Defeating Patterns in Relationships