With ADD or ADHD, we often have trouble getting somewhere on time. If it matters, and it doesn’t always, here’s a set of strategies that might help – you may need to modify it for yourself –
1. write down everything you need to do to get ready to go. Estimate how long it will take.
2. Estimate how long it will take to get there.
3. Add the two numbers and add 50%. Then calculate what time you will need to start getting ready.
4. Set an alarm for that time.
5. once the alarm goes off turn off the TV and the computer and start getting ready
6. RULE: Do not allow yourself to do anything else other than to get ready and go. Don’t say, ” Oh, well, I have time to do this.” Don’t talk or text or check e mail or whatever else – just get ready and go.
stephanie’s saga about time clik here
especially note the schedule