1. sports – lack coordination, not much I can do about it but am improving a little at balancing on one foot (sposed to help ADD or ADHD???)
2. technology —- got book – i phone, the missing manual– quite good, hard for me to understand, forcing self to start at beginning and work thru it. ready to tackle i cloud.
3. waiting in line – but now I have cards and can review Psalms or Spanish
4. hand writing — amazing (all the way up to really bad) by paying attention and by learning how to make l,r, and e. a miracle.
5. etc. – but that’s the main ones, let’s not be too critical here. It’s best to capitalize on our strengths; our weaknesses are not really going to get that much better no matter how hard we try.
book has sold over 2070 copies. now that is truely amazing!!!