I am not good at: (at least partly related to ADD or ADHD)
1. facebook- and I even tried reading the directions, which i rarely do. mess every thing up
2. linked in – dont understand the concept, how to use it, and how not to be inappropriate
3. waiting, on anything, anytime, anywhere – in line, in the Drs office, for my wife to get ready. but i do have strategies for these.
4. handwriting- but amazingly, its improving- there’s a secret to it.
5. backing up – the only strategy i know is to be aware that i’m no good at it, so i’m extra careful
6. wordpress – it doesnt do what i think its sposed to. reditt – very frustrating and mysteriously confusing, seems to have it in for me.
7. oh lets see – singing, anything requiring coordination, cocktail party conversation ( i have a strategy), neatness, etc, etc. a lot of these things involve patience or lack thereof, or coordination. strategies help
impatient – the smashwords.com site, where you can get the e book, got 26 hits and then stalled there. they checked and assured me it was working. puzzling. not sure how people know to go there?
this is kind of a milestone, tip 210 and hit 5,500