The person who embraces a lot doesn’t squeeze much. This isn’t talking about hugging. I have this afternoon off, so I’m writing the post that I will publish tomorrow. This will get done. Then I will do something else, but if I line up too many things to do, I’ll wind up not doing much. That sets up the kind of overwhelmed and confused feeling that we ADD ADHD people struggle to cope with. So, only embrace one thing at a time. That might have some application to hugging too.
- Follow ADDadultstrategies on WordPress.com
- ADD ADHD and Women Part 3 — ADD Tip o the Day 546
- ADD ADHD and Marriage?- Is It Possible??? —ADD Tip o the Day 545
- ADD ADHD and Genes- an epigenetic viewpoint — ADD Tip o the day 544
- More on Diet and ADD ADHD —ADD Tip o the Day 543
- No Time to Think, Too Busy, Frantic, Overloaded — ADD Tip o the Day 542
- 48,892 hits